Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Finger Paints New Neon Color Swatches

Let me start by saying that these colors are the hardest to photograph! I tried my best to get them as close as I could in a short amount of time I had today. :) I am missing 2 from the collection and hope to get those added soon! I'm going to another Sally's to try and find them. All of the pictures were taken with no base coat and no top coat. I used 2 coats for each polish. Overall, they applied very nice.

15 minutes of frame is one of my favorites from the collection! It has a bit more green undertone that wouldn't show up in pictures for me no matter what the lighting was. It's a bright bright minty green and soooo easy to work with!
Inkbot blue is a bright blue! This one stood out the least to me for some reason. I will probably use it with some sort of glitter to spice it up. ;)

Pop art purple is a neon purple that has a bit more neon purple pigment to it than the picture is showing.




Silkscreen Green is a bright neon green. Just like the others it's much more neon than it's showing. This one is pretty close to a neon highlighter green. :)

The camera wasn't able to capture how NEON this color truly is. When you think neon highlighter pink that is an accurate description of this polish.

I will try and get the other 2 and add it to this post once I have them. :) These are definitely worth checking out if you are looking for some fun neons!

Until next time...

Jacqueline xoxo

1 comment: