Thursday, March 8, 2012

OPI Pedal Faster Suzi!

Wow! I have been slacking! I fully intend on updating much more than I have been! ;-) Between the kids getting sick and being my household taxi cab for my girls I kept pushing it off until today when I was taking care of my naked nails. I decided to use a polish from my OPI Holland Collection (I had to get them all when I had the chance!) called Pedal Faster Suzi! and wow! I'm in love!

It's a gorgeous light bubblegum pink with a fine silver shimmer. Pictures do not do this polish justice, but they never really do!

This one shows the amazing shimmer!



This one is more for color. Excuse my cuticles they have been so dry and I peeled the skin on 1 finger. :(





If you don't have this one you should! This is a perfect pink for spring.

Until next time!

XOXO

Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. I love this color and I am soooo not usually a light pink-wearing person, I am glad I got this one.

    ReplyDelete